We do not issue refunds on workshop registrations. If you register for a workshop and later become unable to attend, we will gladly offer a credit to use toward any future event if you notify us at least 48 hours before the workshop.*** To cancel and request a credit, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Workshop credits are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to merchandise purchases. We do offer credit to attend a future workshop of the same title (see below).
In the event a class is canceled or rescheduled due to inclement weather, increases in local Covid cases, changes to local Covid guidance, positive Covid cases on our staff, or other Act of God, you will receive a credit to take another class at a later date (in-person or virtual).
About Our Policy
Our workshops require a great deal of pre-planning, including ordering supplies and tools, booking staff, and making commitments to pay our instructors -- all based on the number of students who register. When students ask to cancel or reschedule at the last minute, we lose money. As a small business, we are unable to absorb these costs and keep our class prices low.
In fairness to all our customers, we are unable to make exceptions to our policy, including for reasons of illness, travel, or work hours. If you are unable to attend a workshop at the last minute, we suggest giving your spot to a friend!
Thank you for understanding!
Money-Back Guarantee & Extenuation Circumstances
1. If after you participate in a workshop you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us for a full refund at email@example.com.
2. If we are forced to change the date(s) of a workshop, we will offer to cancel your registration and refund any registration fees if you do not wish to participate given the schedule change.
3. If for any reason you're unable to join a workshop live, you can access the recording at your convenience. We will make the recording available after the workshop (generally within 2 business days). Because computers, networks, and other factors vary widely, we do not guarantee that you will be able to successfully connect to the live sessions, but we are dedicated to supporting you. Please note that we are generally unable to provide technical assistance once a workshop.
4. If there are extenuating circumstances, such as natural disasters, registration problems, or other issues, please contact us and we will be happy to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.
5. If after you participate in a workshop you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us for a full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Mentoring for Highly Creative Talent