Mentoring aspiring and established creatives is truly exciting. There is nothing more exciting and rewarding than when I see a lightbulb go off in students when they are able to master a particular skill. The ability to do this makes all the difference to their success. Creators and I share passions and interests. There is a close match between my teaching style, knowledge, creative talents, and the mentee's interests.
I mentor beginner and seasoned innovators, inventors, writers, artists, songwriters, business owners, and other creatives.
I won't do your thinking or work for you, but I will work with you to create a plan to help you achieve your goals. I encourage, educate, guide, and provide resources for you to do it on your own!
Take a deep dive into how you want to shape your creative practice and define the next steps toward your goals. In this 1:1 guided mentoring program, I work with you to facilitate your growth through mentorship.
Assistance with Professional Practices
◦ Portfolio development
◦ Bio/Artist Statement!
◦ Web presence
◦ Records and inventory
◦ Networking & communications
◦ Approaching galleries and maintaining relationships
◦ Publishing creative work
◦ Preparing and mounting an exhibition
◦ Critique and feedback on creative work
◦ Application assistance, if relevant
◦ Marketing plan
◦ Business Plan
Psycho/Social/Biological Factors limiting or aiding in creative work
◦ Overcoming blocks
◦ Developing self-discipline
◦ Creative exploration and conceptual development
◦ Mutual support in a collaborative community specific to your interests
◦ Authentic self-expression
◦ Confidence building
◦ Making the most of your emotions
◦ Time management
◦ Addressing doubt
◦ Producing despite the lack of inspiration
Professional Mentoring for Highly Creative Talent